- If the woman was raped, an abortion saves her from further trauma
- If the woman was forced into incest then the child will most likely have birth defects, an abortion prevents more trauma and a child born with birth defects
- If the child is going to be born with birth defects, an abortion prevents a lifetime of stress
- If the woman is a teenager, her body is not ready to support pregnancy/birth so she would have a higher chance of dying
- Children change lives drastically, especially when unwanted
- So the woman made a mistake and had unprotected sex, got pregnant and doesn’t want the baby…this doesn’t mean she should suffer for the rest of her life
- She may not be able to financially provide for the child
- Yes she could go through the 9 whole painful, stressful, months of feeling tired, bloated, and sick just to give the baby away for adoption. But hundreds and hundreds and hundred thousands of children in foster care go unadopted each year.
- There are many people who would actually like to have children, so don’t worry about not reproducing to continue generations.
- Every baby born contributes to overpopulation, so if the baby is unwanted, why add more to the 7 billion people already living on Earth
- Your morals are not everyone else’s. Your thoughts and beliefs should not affect those of others’ in such a serious, life-changing way. If you think your morals should shape the lives of other people, then YOU are “messed up in the head”
um tnx its because i did :ppp
rly i didnt kno that thx 4 sharing whoever u r since only like 3 ppl from school know my tumblr??? and if i didnt give it 2 u and u have it ur creepy bye